Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Perfect Ten

I dont need a perfect ten,
As I dont believe in perfection,
But all I believed came untrue,
From the very moment that I saw you.

Perfection was never so refined,
And I said well done God, well done!
From one to ten you're so well defined,
Please come to me, come to me undone.

One's for the one that you are.

Two for you and me till eternity,
For love, care, peace and serenity.

Three to thank father,son and holy ghost,
A request to them, making you love me the most.

Four is for seasons, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring,
And the joys to my life that you bring.

Five is for the week, Monday to Friday,
For me to call you from work, each day.

Six is when its saturday,
I hold you closer and tell you what I say,
Just like every other day.

Seven makes it a beautiful Sunday,
Next to you I cuddle up and I say,
That I do and will love you in every way.

Eight in the morning I wake you up,
Breakfast, with coffee in a loving cup.

Nine is the cloud on which I reside,
Every moment I have you beside.

Ten the sign of perfection,
That's what you are, my perfect ten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home