Sunday, February 26, 2006

Snooker Table

Whenever I have a bad day at the snooker table , I am left wondering that "life is a bunch of balls rolling in all the wrong directions" . sounds very true under the given situation . It happens to us even in life . we are afced with so many situations , some planned for some uncalled for . But then deep down whatever situation we end up in is due to our doing or undoing . Lemme take the snooker thing for example . Once the game starts going bad , i start blaming the board , balls , cue sticks and also my friends who are playing a better game . I also end up making statements like "this is not my day" and so on . But then when Iam in a retrospective mood I realise that it was I who was controlling the movement of the ball . Now had i done things it would have all been right . This happens to all of us very often . Deep down if wee do our share of things right , everything else will fall into place . Maybe we can use little incidents like this as lessons in the bigger game called life ....

Give it a thought ...

bfn
take care ... have fun .... share love .... live life ....

Cheers

Raam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home